Happy November. Time flies when you are having fun. We had a lot of fun this past October and we are excited to share some feature updates to our product. Below you will find some new updates and improvements that we’ve made. As always, we welcome any feedback and we appreciate the input of our customers and fans.
We are also excited to say that we have had over 100+ new customers which are sending marketing promotions to over 55,000+ consumers. We’ll continue to help small business owners grow their business and keep their customers happy and coming back.
New product feature updates and updates that are now live:
Social Profiles in E-Mails
- You can add your social profiles such as Facebook, Twitter, etc on your Account Setup page. The cool thing is we automatically include your social profiles in your email. You don’t have to do anything. Even if you add additional profiles or remove one or change the URL, you don’t have to worry about an outdated profile.
Share Campaigns and Make Public
- You are now able to share your campaigns via a URL with your Social Media followers and more. Every campaign is publicly accessible (if you choose to do so). This gives you flexibility and allows you to share your campaigns anywhere.
Search, Filter, and Label Customers
- Now you can view profiles of each customer/subscriber, search for them, filter them, and label them. Pretty standard (but fun) stuff.
QR Codes for Coupons
- Running a coupon campaign? Boy, will you be excited. Now you can track redemptions of coupon code and redeeming them is as easy as scanning the QR Code. We are working on a Merchant Center app for iPhone and Android to give you a simple way to redeem and track redemptions and ROI.
Other cool features includes:
- View & Print Invoices
- Add Individual Users
- Improvements to User Imports
- and some bug fixes.
What to look for next month:
- Multiple Surveys
- Automated Customer Segmentation
- Major Improvements to the Engagement Center & E-Mail Design
- and some more cool stuff…
Stay tuned, thank you for your business, and please share the love.